Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Next Young Adult Men - Priere Share et Biere


Hey guys ...

We're on Tap ... for this Thursday, December 10th.

Come for all or part of the night.

NEW - we go shopping at 6:15 for food -- that we cook.  So, if you get off early - please join in.
So think of ideas and send them along
 * we're looking for easy recipes ..
    for
    1. Salad,
    2. Main Course,
    3. Dessert

As usual - we start at 7:15 up in the Kitchen & Lounge ... 
* enter by St Joe's Office on Laurier;
* after 7:30 - call my cell / to be let in ... available upon your RSVP

Friends and newcomers are welcome -- it's a great way to relax and kick-back.

Please get back to me with:
> what time you expect to get there,
> food ideas (send links to online recipes)
> can you come shopping at 6:15?

Also, please pray for my dad (who's in hospital) my family and I as we try to get him well and get him back home.

Your brother in Grace
Dave




No comments:

Post a Comment