- Essence and Identity
- Perception as participation and being (in the Kingdom of God)
- Transformation vs Reformation
- Grace and Justification
- The 4 main archetypes of the Male Psyche: King, Lover, Magician & Warrior
by Robert Moore - Phd.
- Shadows (of the archetypes) and the true and false self
- The role of initiation
- Liminal Space
- Shape of the journey of transformation; One of Descent & Rising
- Grief Work
- Powerlessness and Grace
- Indwelling Presence and mutuality
- The 5 Mysteries Men must Learn (Richard Rohr)
- Treating St Paul's message on Grace as a hypothesis to be lived out and verified
by our experience. Practically, what does it mean that
"It's no longer I who lives, but Christ who lives in me."
While we don't often publish our spiritual themes in advance of a circle (though sometimes we might); these are a few of the threads (even tools) that we weave in. (Some of the themes are also 'Labels' used to categorize our blog posts).
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
Post a Comment